Skip to main content

Quarter two reflections

1. Of the books you have read this quarter, which was your favorite? Why?

My favorite has to be the giver because we did it as a class and it was fun like talking about the book with other students.

2. In what area do you think you made your biggest improvements in English Language Arts? 

Annotating, because before I would never annotate any of the books I would read and annotation helps me read the book and understand it better 

3. What is something you have accomplished since the new year that you are proud of?

I started customizing shoes for people I’ve done two pairs of shoes for people

4. Where are you in your Book Challenge?

Behind, but I’m trying to catch up.

5. What has been the most challenging part of 2nd Quarter for you and what did/can you do to help overcome this?

Definitely Blogging I’ve been trying to blog more and get more comfortable with it but  I still struggle sometimes.

6. What strategies have benefited you? 

Annotation again it helps me pull out key details of the book that will help me later

7. What have you learned about the world? 

I learned that I am nobody’s dog and not just to be a follower

8. How have your research skills improved?

A lot I’ve learned how to look for websites that will actually give me the correct information 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I was president

If I was president I would use a portion of taxes to give to the homeless, 3rd world countries and struggling collage students. I would keep DACA, and make school lunches better because I'm pretty sure kids don't want food that bounces and to have their cheese to taste like plastic. I would raise the salary for teachers, social workers and whoever dresses up as santa at the mall. Kids won't have to wear uniforms only ID's and in troubled neighborhoods police officers would be almost everywhere where they are children to prevent illegal activities. More field trips in school by/ kids don't want to sit in a classroom all day even if we are playing games or  have free time.

Digital citizenship

Digital citizenship means you careful with your device you keep it in the bag and use it for school use only. The iPad are used for studies and projects like google docs, Classkick, educational games and sometimes music

SOL

Stomp stomp stomp. My shoes echo in the hallway as me and Arely race to the door. I hear the piter- pater  of the rest of the class far behind us, we stop to catch our breath and Erick walks up to the window, gazing into the class room. Then, BANG Arely was quick to push Erick’s face into the window. We started to laugh and Erick hid his face behind his folder and I made arely say sorry. After there was a small mark he left on the glass due to the oil on his forehead.